Quality Memory Care at The Meadows at Shannondell
For Shannondell residents with Alzheimer’s or memory impairment – Avondale House, a specially designed, secure living area within The Meadows – offers attentive, activity-centered memory care in a comfortable setting. Residents’ days are filled with meaningful activities such as music sessions, art therapy, pet therapy, movies, gardening, cognitive exercises and social gatherings.
Private rooms with private baths provide memory care residents a high quality of life with special attention paid to their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual needs. Families of residents enjoy frequent communication with staff, including on-site visits. This assures all parties that residents are receiving compassionate, quality care daily.
Click on any image below to stop the slide show and control forward/back progression.
- private rooms with private baths
- comfortable common living areas
- family-style dining programs in a gracious setting
- assistance with bathing, dressing, dining, medications and other daily activities as needed
- licensed nurse on duty 24/7
- planned activities and social events overseen by an on-site activities director
- secured outdoor garden
- therapeutic spa, lounge, activity room and walking areas
- barber and beauty salon
- on-site dental office
- on-site therapy (physical, occupational, speech)
- housekeeping services
Please send me