Skilled Nursing at Chatham House
View Chatham House
Activities CalendarChatham House at The Meadows provides quality skilled nursing care for residents requiring a higher level of support, including 24-hour medical attention or rehabilitation services.
Families can rest assured that each resident receives specialized care that not only addresses their physical needs, but also their emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual needs.
Privacy And Top Notch Care
Residents enjoy private rooms with private baths in a bright, gracious setting that’s decorated to feel like home. And common areas are designed for convenience and comfort, offering abundant natural light in an open setting.
Overseeing all medical care at The Meadows is Dr. David Galinsky, a highly respected board-certified Main Line Health physician. Additional onsite healthcare services include a dentist’s office and Bryn Mawr Rehab.
Compassionate Care in a Restorative Setting
From our caring, dedicated staff to the family-like, community atmosphere, everything at The Meadows is designed to enhance the lives of our residents.
Services & Amenities
- Elegantly furnished, cheerful, private rooms with private baths, that can be decorated with personal items and keepsakes
- Family-style dining programs in a gracious setting
- Licensed nurses and certified nurse assistants, 24/7
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- Medication/Pain Management/Restorative programs
- Specialized activity programs
- Central garden courtyard terrace, therapeutic spa, lounge, activity room, walking areas, barber and beauty salon
- On-site dental office
Learn More Today
Call 610.728.5400 to request more information or schedule a private consultation about Personal Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and Skilled Nursing available at The Meadows at Shannondell.
Click on the buttons above left, for more information about continuing care at Shannondell.