Quality Personal Care at The Meadows at Shannondell
Berwyck House, a distinct living area within The Meadows, offers quality personal care for Shannondell residents who determine (or whose family determines) that they need support with daily living activities, such as grooming, dressing, bathing and medication management.
Personal care residents at Shannondell live self-directed days filled with activities and enriching experiences – all supported by a dedicated and skilled staff. Spacious, private suites with private baths and separate living room/dining areas, including a kitchenette allow residents to live comfortably in their own space.
Click on any image below to stop the slide show and control forward/back progression.
- planned activities and social events overseen by an on-site activities director
- spacious, private suites with private baths, living room/dining area and kitchenette
- comfortable common living areas for group gatherings
- central garden courtyard
- family-style dining programs in a gracious setting
- assistance with bathing, dressing, medications and other daily activities as needed
- licensed nurse on duty 24/7
- housekeeping services
- therapeutic spa, fitness classes and walking areas outdoors
- library, barber and beauty salon
- on-site dental office
- on-site therapy (physical, occupational, speech)
Please send me