Two types of costs are associated with living at Shannondell. The first is a 90% or 80% refundable entrance fee* that provides you with access to all community amenities and lifetime use of a maintenance-free home. The other expense is a predictable monthly fee that includes an abundance of engaging activities, clubs, concerts, lectures, most meals, scheduled transportation, security, housekeeping, utilities and convenient access to quality health services (health care is only charged when incurred).
Both entrance and monthly fees vary based on the chosen floor plan. With more than 40 plans, finding a residence that likely fits your budget is easy. Below is a sampling.** For more specific pricing on available residences, please call 610.728.5211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Refer to the Shannondell Residence and Care agreement for details.
** With more than forty available floor plans, the ranges listed are representative and are subject to change.
A Single Monthly Fee Covers Most Everything
- Six dining venues (plan includes 20 meals per month)
- Utilities (except technology)
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Maintenance services (exterior/interior, appliances included)
- Grounds-keeping, snow and trash removal
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness nurses
- Planned social, recreational, cultural & educational activities
- Use of all on-site amenities & common areas
- Staffed aquatics & fitness centers (classes included)
- 24-hour monitored emergency response system
- 24-hour security with manned, gated community access
- Automated daily check-in system
- Free reserved parking
- Clubhouse concierge
- Shannondell debit system for on-campus purchases
- Storage locker
- Room service (when health reasons dictate)
See Shannondell for Yourself
While this website provides a good feel for what distinguishes our inspiring community, the best way to determine if Shannondell might, one day, be a fit for you is to visit us.